Every bedroom deserves a good fitted wardrobe. We mostly think of their functional side rather than their decorative side which also has its own relevance. Finding a better fitted wardrobe is always quite tough and it’s even thought of making it more beautiful. Here we are discussing some design ideas for Fitted Wardrobes that you could keep in mind while thinking of a new wardrobe in the new year.
Top 20 Interior Fitted Wardrobe Design Ideas For The New Year
- Choosing the interior wisely: The interior of the Bedroom Fitted Corner Wardrobe should be beautiful. Make sure you choose a company that offers the right range of options for your specific storage needs. Ask about hanging rails, shoe and trouser racks, and specialist pull-out shelving to suit your needs. Be creative in designs rather than sticking to templates
2. Drawers and shelves: Typically the drawers have huge storage capacity. You can store your undergarments, socks, belts, and handkerchiefs in these spaces. This prevents your shelves from looking cluttered. You don’t have to hunt for your missing pair of socks. Big sleek drawers help you to store important documents. You need to ascertain the number of shelves that you would be needing for folded clothes. Run the design in your mind, if possible draw a plan on a paper. This would help you create room for all things that you would be stored in the bedroom fitted wardrobe.
3. Focus on look and essentials: This is subject to personal taste and lifestyle, but put together a list of the most frequently used items and focus on finding the perfect version of those. You can call it your uniform or signature look. Everything else comes after.
4. Stay focused on doors: If you do not have enough space to open the doors of a wardrobe, you could opt for Sliding Doors Wardrobes. You could choose for smaller or larger doors depending upon the space you have in your room. Think about the size and shape of your bedroom as well as your personal preference when you’re choosing bedroom fitted wardrobe doors. Small bedrooms also benefit from mirrored doors, as they create the illusion of a larger room and provide a full-length mirror without taking up valuable floor space.
5. Add lighting: How about illuminating your Fitted Wardrobe? The LED lights will both brighten up your room and ensure you can get ready any time of day or night with a clear view. You can fit in automatic on/off lights for which we will enable a sensor within the wardrobe. You can adjust how long the lights stay on after detecting movement, from 5 seconds to 6 minutes.
6. Keep an eye on Mirrors: Mirrors could decide the beauty of the Bedroom Fitted Wardrobe. It will reflect more natural light and make the room clean and beautiful. It also helps in making the room look more spacious. A mirror makes your room look bigger, also you could avoid another investment on a dressing table. You could also design a small space with a mirror and a shelf at the back of your cosmetics.
7. Height of the room: Design a bedroom fitted wardrobe to the ceiling height. This gives you more space for your travel bags and suitcases, when not in use. You could use this space for storing things that you wouldn’t use often.
8. Additional storage options: A bedroom fitted wardrobe could help you not only in storing your clothes. You can use it in storing your shoes, ornaments, sports gadgets and much more. You can even build a secret cabinet inside the bedroom fitted wardrobes to keep money or similar valuable items.
9. Ventilation: A well-ventilated wardrobe helps maintain the freshness of clothes, particularly those that aren’t washed after every wear. Allow sufficient hanging space and choose baskets that allow air to circulate. Walk-ins should be ventilated like any other room.
10. Be prepared: Before starting to make a bedroom fitted wardrobe you should be prepared. Think about the type of bedroom fitted wardrobe you need to have whether it’s sliding or hinged. Think about its design, colour and shades. This could help to minimise the errors if any.
11. Wardrobe with Tv space: You may find the idea crazy but it is quite effective. You can convert an available space in the wardrobe to a Tv unit. If you opt for a Wooden Wardrobe, the warmth of wood will create a better viewing experience.
12. Transparent background: see-through doors is one of the Modern Wardrobe Designs that one can use for the bedroom. It gives a nice contrast feeling to your bedroom and gives overall a brighter room.
13. Printed wardrobe designs: Instead of using plain backgrounds on backgrounds we can look for printed designs. You can add whatever design you like in the wardrobes. You can experiment by mix and matching designs if you wish to.
14. The wood and metal design: The perfect mix of two materials like wood and metal will make the wardrobe look more beautiful. The wooden wardrobes with metal handles and metal strips all around could make you feel the difference.
15. Experimental door shapes: It’s not mandatory that the wardrobe shapes should be rectangular. You can experiment with different shapes or even irregular shaped ones. The shape of the doors will overall change the appearance of the wardrobe.
16. Reflecting wardrobe: A reflecting wardrobe door is not a costly affair but will create the illusion of more light in your room.
17. Dark wardrobes made with wood: How about a darkish retro style wardrobe that could fit in with the decor of the room. The color will not overshadow your room color as you design it accordingly.
18. L-shaped wardrobe: If you have comparatively less space it is better to choose an L shape Hinged Fitted Wardrobe. L-shaped wardrobes also known as a corner wardrobe can be the ideal solution for that small bedroom corner or other room.
19. Column Closet: This is another useful design when your space is limited as a column closet can make your problem look like an advantage. It will be easily adjusted, possibly in any room.
20. Boutique design: You may have seen beautiful wardrobes in boutiques. You can try those wardrobes if you think you have space to do that. The boutique design would have fancy rods, shelves, hangers and much more to make your home look beautiful.
The new year is at your footsteps and it’s the perfect time to think of a new fitted wardrobe. Inspired Elements have come up with some amazing offers for the new year specially for Right Fitted Wardrobes. We know your tastes and will customise each and every wardrobe just as in the way you need. Bring a new wardrobe to your home this new year.